Entrepreneurial SME's seeking capital for growth
Niche food businesses
Businesses where we can add value
The kind of businesses we want to invest in, and work with, are likely to be…
- Owner- managed businesses where the management team want funding and expert input to help them grow.
- Niche food players with a
developing position in their segment of the market.
- Those with innovative functional products and brands.
- Businesses at a key stage of development where our network can add value without full time involvement. We do not invest in start ups but will consider early stage businesses.
A typical Granary investment is likely to …
- Have an enterprise value of less than £5m (although could be larger).
- Want funding in the form of growth-capital in the range £50,000 - £250,000. This will be mainly equity but there may be some scope for
mezzanine debt funding. ( Granary has great connections across the financial sector and there may be scope above £250,000).